How to Lower Cholesterol Levels
People with raised cholesterol illness try different medicines and remedies as treatment as well as lifestyle changes to improve your health. Many of us surf the internet for hours to get a proven or tested cure, but most attempts prove useless. But in reality, it is possible to lower your cholesterol.
What are L.D.L and H.D.L?
In case you did not know, there is bad and good cholesterol.
- High-density lipoprotein: HDL is usually called ‘good’ cholesterol
- Low-density lipoprotein: LDL is sometimes known as ‘bad’ cholesterol
Usually, high LDL shows no symptoms or signs. A blood test is required to measure each level. Age, family history, and risk factors define when or how often to get this test.
What Causes High L.D.L Level?
Unhealthy lifestyle: It is the primary reason behind the high LDL. An unhealthy lifestyle includes unhealthy eating habits such as consuming lots of bad fats like
- Saturated fats found in dairy products, some meats, processed and deep-fried foods.
- Another type of bad fat is trans-fat, which is found in some processed and fried items. Consuming these fats raise low-density proteins (LDL) .
- Another example of an unhealthy lifestyle is the lack of physical exercise.
- Another example is smoking, which also reduces HDL and raises LDL, particularly in women.
How High Cholesterol Damages Your Health?
Too much cholesterol level in the blood combines with other substances within the blood and forms plaque. Plaque then sticks to the walls of arteries; this is known as atherosclerosis. The large plaque deposits in arteries form blood clots on the surface of the plaque.
It then shrinks or blocks the coronary arteries due to the blockage of blood flow. If the oxygen in blood flow is blocked or reduced, it causes chest pain (angina) or heart attack. Plaque also accumulates in other arteries of the body.
These include those arteries that bring blood containing oxygen to the limbs and brain. It further leads to severe issues such as stroke, peripheral arterial disease, and carotid artery disease.
If you are seeking a natural way to lower your cholesterol levels, you just jumped in the right place as we have the proven and tested way on how to control your LDL level naturally.
You don’t need to waste thousands of dollars on expensive medical treatment and buy medicines that harm your body more than doing the good.